The Semi-Retired Foamer has been a railfan since he was around 5 years old, oh yes a very young age, an age when one really should avoid being involved with the gunzel community to any great extent. A few rather unsavoury people bringing that fact home.
After a few decades of train chasing, one decided to break with protocol and get married, thus leading to a severe cut in railfan activity.
Subsequent dealings with hate breeders, lunatics, mental defectives and self-appointed preservation overlords lead to an even greater decrease in my hobby participation.
However things have changed thanks to our small group of trusted mates, interest has returned, and now I have become a bit more involved yet again.
.
_
Over the years I have tried my best to further both the hobby, as well as the friendships that it brings. I have done this by setting up proactive groups both here in Australia, as well as the Philippines. It is with huge honour that I am often considered the founding father of the railfan hobby in the Philippines (my second home).
_
I don't take the hobby too seriously and I am a friend to anyone who is good and genuine. But never forgive those who have used their hate to destroy my hobby or hurt the friends within it.

Let's Make The Hobby Great Again!
I aim to share the era that I considered mine, the 80s and 90s. I also like to help promote, and even raise funds for, the various heritage societies that keep the era alive
_
**** LOCOMOTIVE/ PUBLICATIONS ****
-
We occasionally publish information on the locomotives, and rollingstock, from railways in Australia and the Philippines.
All are available for
FREE at our ALR WEBSITE.




Please email me should you wish to use anything from this site !



Tuesday, September 29, 2009


~~ CORRESPONDENCE ~~


Hello one, hello all. Well I assume there is more than one, at least going by the site hit numbers.

I have to say that to huge amount of feedback has been awe inspiring and has certainly encouraged me to continue the series of old shots, I thank the BOTH of you.

One certainly has to spend a lot of time finding, scanning, preparing all the photos for the net, while smutty comments like you find here come only after years of practise - its not an art anyone can achieve.

Still if at least one shot raises one pantal bulge a year, then indeed it has been worth it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUNZEL GALLERY PT1

I think I still have the photos from that day somewhere in the fridge.I'm surprised a photo of Jacob or Mr English isn't on here.

Huggies - Queensland

Hi Huggs,I have no pictures of Jacob, however a shot mof Shakey would have to turn up eventually :-) Especially some quality stuff from that day around Nambour and North Arm......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAD'S ARCHIVE - BROKEN HILL and WALLANGARRA

"Perhaps Google Broken Hill to source further info on Broken Hill."

You are really trying to stress me out with using two lots of total wankerwords in the one sentence are you not?English translation..."Google" how I hate that...search, find etc on the analnet.."source"...look, search..see above..locate, look for, track down, examine, find....using such pathetic generic terms does not qualify anyone for a 6 figure salary, yet, tragically, today it does!Any looser who can dribble wankword bingo and really believe it, does!Bollocks.

The Colonel - Sydney

Love you Colonel, you are like a male version of our Ferlie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEATH WEEKEND PT2

I'm surprised Jason didn't drag Jacob along.

Huggies - Queensland

-

-

-

No comments: